Fingerprinting is by appointment only, photo ID is required. To make an appointment, please click HERE.
- Live Scan or Ink Fingerprint Rolling Service Fee $59.00
- Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
If you have any questions, please contact the front office at (530) 794-6723 or click HERE.
Livescan Digital Fingerprinting Information
Live Scan Service may require an additional Department of Justice fee be collected if there is no billing information on your Live Scan Application paperwork. This fee is governed by the Department of Justice and will vary depending if you need to be checked state wide (DOJ), nation wide (FBI), or both in addition to specialized checks.
Please note, Live Scan Fingerprint Applications cannot be processed without an ORI, Contributing Agency Information and Level of Service information.
Ink Fingerprinting Information
Please note, the Winters Police Department does not provide applicant fingerprint cards
- Please verify with the requesting agency or business how many fingerprint cards will be required
- Fingerprint cards may be purchased or downloaded on line
- The ink fingerprint process may cause staining or damage to clothing and objects touched by the person during the fingerprinting process. The Winters Police Department is not responsible for any items damaged.