Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday packages are starting to arrive meaning the season for package thieves is here. As you’re making online purchases over the next few weeks, follow these tips to avoid becoming the victim of package theft.
1. Sign up for delivery alerts so you know when your delivery is scheduled – and when the package has been delivered.
2. If you’re not able to be home when a package will be delivered, ask a trusted neighbor to hold it for you.
3. If possible, require a signature for all deliveries.
4. Consider shipping packages to your place of work or use the ship to store option.
5. Be a good neighbor! If you see a package on your neighbor’s doorstep, reach out and ask if they would like you to hold it until they are home.
Think you see a package thief? Note their description as best you can and all our dispatch number at 530-795-4561.
Stay Safe and may all your shipping be free.