Live Scan and Ink Fingerprinting Services
Fingerprinting is by appointment only, photo ID is required.
- Please note, Live Scan Fingerprint Applications cannot be processed without an ORI, Contributing Agency Information and Level of Service information.
- Live Scan Fingerprint Applications can be downloaded from the Department of Justice HERE.
- Fingerprint cards for Ink fingerprints can be downloaded from the Department of Justice, on line retailers, or obtained from he agency requesting your fingerprints. No Applicant Fingerprint cards are available onsite.
To make an appointment, please click HERE.
- Live Scan or Ink Fingerprint Rolling Service Fee $59.00
- Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
- If you have any questions, please contact the front office at (530) 794-6723 or click HERE.
- Live Scan Service may require an additional Department of Justice fee be collected if there is no billing information on your Live Scan Application paperwork. This fee is governed by the Department of Justice and will vary depending if you need to be checked state wide (DOJ), nation wide (FBI), or both. Please click HERE for a current fee list assessed by the Department of Justice.
- For a full list of locations providing Live Scan Fingerprinting in California, please click HERE